Interns are one of our greatest assets. Over the past eight years we have had the pleasure to work with some brilliant young talent from Hong Kong and overseas. This year we decided to create a much more structured public relations internship and graduate programme called Cred Cadets which we believe will be greatly beneficial to both students and to Cred Communications.
The Programme will provide potential interns with a mix of on-the-job training, job shadowing, individual and group training sessions and timely feedback over the course of their final year at university and grow into a full-time graduate programme during the following seven months. Launching this Autumn 2018 and starting January 2019, the 12-month programme begins with a 5-month part-time paid internship and ends, pending performance, with a full-time Account Executive role.
Established in 2010, Cred Communications delivers strategic public relations campaigns for brands that aspire to influence. We live for creativity and encourage unconventional thinking to ignite brand power and create meaningful impact. Services cover strategy, media relations, influencer engagement, digital and crisis communications.
Our culture is very much built on trust, collaboration and hard work so candidates that have a strong passion for communications, integrity and learning will excel during this new programme. We look forward to reviewing applicants soon.
If you’re interested in joining our 2019 Cred Cadets please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. We are also always looking for interns throughout the year so please send your CV, examples of work and references to the same address. You can read about some of our interns experience here.
Established in 2010, Cred Communications has from day one been a confident and creative PR agency intent on creating influential and productive PR and marketing communications campaigns to be proud of. Our client servicing covers everything from FMCG to e-commerce, hotels, retail, travel, fashion and lifestyle and health and beauty. We successfully develop and deliver streamlined strategies, campaigns and communications that connect audiences with dynamic and intelligent brands in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
We are looking for super star native English speaking Account Manager to join our team. Professional and friendly, candidates must have a great work ethic and passion for PR. You must be someone committed to delivering excellent campaigns with very little supervision. Reliability, flexibility and a real interest in developing yourself and helping our agency become successful is paramount. Previous experience is essential within a fast-paced client-focused PR or Marketing agency.
This role is a wonderful opportunity for someone to achieve a wide range of experience across all aspects of communications covering digital, media relations and events.
- Developing creative and impactful PR campaigns (strategy & tactics, stakeholders, evaluation)
- Writing (press releases, newsletters, speeches, Q&As, social media posts, briefing books)
- Media relations (story-telling, features, editorial calendars)
- Client relations (status reports, client calls / meetings)
- Social media strategy (for clients and for Cred Communications)
- Organising events (press conferences, VIP events, client PR support for industry events)
- Business development (compiling pitching documents; preparing and attending pitches)
- Anything else a young company needs to do
Skills and Experience:
- Degree holder in communications, journalism or related disciplines
- Good conversational skills, good listener, empathy
- Good organizational skills, very attentive to detail, very task oriented
- Results-driven, always focused on return on investment for our clients
- Passionate about all aspects of public relations, willing to learn and develop
- Proactive, ability to self-start and prioritise tasks
- Imaginative and lateral thinker
- Sensitive to widely different audiences
- Worldy, well-read and well presented
- Numerate – conscious of budgets
- Be a hands-on team player adding value, sharing creative ideas, and executing successful PR programs
- Ethical and professional
- Fluent written and oral English
Our office is centrally-based and we generously offer 18 days holiday and a competitive salary.
Please send your resume detailing campaigns you have worked on and how you have contributed to their success, along with a cover letter and expected salary to email@example.com. Native English speaking candidates with PR experience only required for this post. Candidates will only be hired if references are satisfactory.